28 Hubert Street, Darlington WA 6070
COUNTRY LIVING AT ITS BEST FOR THE ASTUTE BUYER House - Property ID: 580336
This home is waiting for a buyer who appreciates tranquillity amongst paradise like gardens.
Kick back after a hard days work, take your favourite drink and enjoy the beautiful sunsets along with the twinkling of the city lights when the sun goes down. What more could you ask for?
Perhaps the fact that the home is very functional and offers opportunity to set up the home as you wish.
Eg want a home office with separate access then use the very large 4th bedroom. Want a 4 bedroom home with an office then use the separate dining/sitting area for the office. I think you get the picture.
Don't forget the 2139sqm block that has back access ample room for that truck ,those important children or just the sheer pleasure of space.
Very well Maintained Home Featuring:
* 4 bedrooms
* 3 bathrooms
* 4th bedroom very large could be used for home office has side access
* Lounge, dining and family sitting rooms
* Well appointed kitchen with granite benchtops
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
* Store room
* Cosy slow combustion wood heater
* Delightful covered patio /entertaining area
* Double carport
* Fish pond filled with Koi
* Garden shed and big chook pen
* Reticulated gardens and fruit trees
Nothing to spend unless you want to change the colour of the walls.
All potential buyers please feel free to contact Lynne 0409295141 for your private viewing or look out for the 1st home open time. Looking forward to your contact. This property is not on the market to look at it is priced to Buy!
- Land Size Approx. - 2139 m2