39 East Street, Guildford WA 6055
Old World Charm House - Property ID: 595951
Welcome to Dorham Cottage Guildford, you will be instantly captivated by the character and charm this historic circa 1912 brick and iron home set on 608sqm block has to offer from the moment you drive through the automatic gate and step up onto the veranda and walk through the front door.
Some of the property features include:
* Soaring ornate ceilings and solid wooden floors throughout
* The front room currently used as a study has it's own open fireplace.
* The master bedroom is a good size and has plenty of storage featuring floor to ceiling robes/cupboards.
* The large open plan kitchen has been renovated in jarrah and has a feature island bench with double sink.
* Off the kitchen is a separate dining room with ceiling fan.
* The bathroom has also been updated with some modern touches added while still retaining the old world charm
* The sunroom at the rear of the property is a haven of it's own, featuring glass French doors looking out into the back garden, it is perfect for those quieter moments to unwind or a fantastic room to entertain your guests.
As you stroll through the leafy gardens you will end up at a Gazebo where you can sit and take in the wonderful ambiance this home offers.
The home is within walking distance to one of Perth's oldest private school, Guildford Grammar and Guildford Train Station.
There are a number of renowned restaurants and cafes a short 10 minute walk away or if you must a 2 minute drive.
Surely life doesn't get much better than this.
For your own guided tour through this truly historic home contact the agent.
- Land Size Approx. - 608 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining