25 Johnson Street, Guildford WA 6055
PRICE REDUCED TO SELL House - Property ID: 771217
BRING YOUR TOOLS AND CRAFT YOUR UNIQUE MASTERPIECE !!!!!
What a great location right in the heart of significant historic area of Guildford. This cottage sets on a 406sqm block and has been designed full of charm and character and has been immaculately cared for from day one. Located in a well-established suburb and sought after location, this lovely cottage has a lot to offer:
- 406sqm green title block
- 4 Bedrooms and 1 bathroom
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Formal lounge and dining space with original wooden jarrah flooring
- Rear access from Shanton Ave
- DA approved for proposed carport & storeroom
- Approx. 100 meter from Guildford Primary School
- Approx. 500 meter walk to enjoy the best food in Guildford caf strip
- Need some TLC
- Motivated Vendor selling on as it is basis
If you visualise unique lifestyle living in this historic suburb then get ready to use your creative touch to transform this old Guildford home in your own unique masterpiece.
Within close proximity to public transport, schools, parks and Swan River this gorgeous family home will entertain you forever.
Contact the listing agent today to book your inspection time.
- Land Size Approx. - 406 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Formal Lounge