26/132 Clayton Street, Bellevue WA 6056
UNDER OFFER BY AMIT KHOKHAR, More listing WANTED Villa - Property ID: 782252
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION !!!!!!
Safe, secure and situated behind electronic gates you will find this rare unit in a very well presented and maintained complex - a credit to all residents.
This unit is definitely on the HOT PROPERTY list:
- Perth Airports only 10 minutes away, suit FIFO
- Midland Gate Shopping Centre only 2 minutes away
- All major road routes close by including Roe Highway, Great Northern Highway and Great Eastern Highway
- Midland Central including Harvey Norman, Office Works, JB Hi-Fi, Good Guys, plus many many more stores is down the road
- St John of God Midland Public and Private Hospital due for completion end 2015
- Midland Bus and Train Station close by
The property features comprise:
- Master bedroom with built in robe, en-suite, carpeted, vertical blinds and curtain
- Other 2 bedrooms both have built in robes, carpets and window treatments
- Kitchen overlooks the large open plan family/meals area - included is a Pantry, gas cooktop and electric oven
- The family area has sliding door to access to well-presented courtyard, there is a split system air conditioner on the family room wall
- Spectacular BALI style outdoor entertainment area provides a space for total relaxation for your family and friends to enjoy out of door living all year round
- Professionally tiled flooring in lounge, family and kitchen area
- Extra-large Laundry with plenty of linen storage space
- Carport for one large car or two smaller vehicles, lockable store room
- Finished with neutral colours throughout, this unit will accommodate all tastes
- This is a great property to enter the real estate market for the first home buyer, alternatively a great investment opportunity with expected rental return of around $360 - $380 per week.
Strata Fees: $331.00 Per Quarter Shire Rates: Approx. $1600.00 Per Year Water Charges: Approx. $840.00 Per Year
Be quick to secure this beauty, contact agents for further information and inspection details.
- Land Size Approx. - 203 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking