19 Avon Cresent, Viveash WA 6056
Sunday home open cancelled House - Property ID: 803276
Epitome of elegance near river
impressive, this brick and iron skillion roof home embodies the charm and romance of a bygone era.
Recently renovated throughout, great care has been taken to preserve this beautiful 1960's character home while adding the benefits and convenience of modern appointments.
Renovated gourmet kitchen and meals area, complete with Corian bench tops, extensive cabinets, storage, soft close drawers, separate pantry and new stainless steel appliances
Separate sunken lounge room, high raked ceilings with an open fire place and mantle.
Large master bedroom with large built in mirrored robes and a pretty leafy garden outlook
Renovated main bathroom with double vanity bench tops, shower and toilet
If you're looking for side access and a big back yard for the kids or to put up a big shed then this home has it.
It's perfect for those who desire a boutique location, space and walking distance to Swan River.
• Main bedroom
• Second bedroom
• Third bedroom
• Main bathroom double vanity and shower
• 2 WC
• Kitchen /meals, dishwasher, and new appliances
• Large mirrored wardroom in main bedroom
• Recently renovated laundry and second toilet
• Fire place and mantle in lounge
• Polished jarrah floors throughout
• Patio area
• Single lockup garage & long drive way
• Big back yard room for pool and work shop
• 809 sqm block with side access
- Land Size Approx. - 809 m2
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Formal Lounge
- Built-In Wardrobes