1 Burton Road, Darlington WA 6070
Hidden Gem - Investment Opportunity House - Property ID: 831142
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to move into the highly sought after suburb of Darlington with City views to the front, relax on the spacious porch and enjoy Valley views over Greenmount National Park. The house has benefited from recent renovations with new kitchen and bathroom. The property commands a good sized block of 1886sqm and is not overlooked, offering total privacy.
This home offers polished timber floor boards throughout, slow combustion heater in the lounge room and air conditioning. One bathroom not enough; no problem, this property could easily be extended to provide large walk in wardrobe and ensuite to main bedroom.
With such a large block there are endless opportunities to build your dream home while still living in comfort or put up to a 90sqm workshop.
Close to Treetop Montessori School, Helena College and local primary school.
• Lounge room with polished timber floor boards, split system air conditioner for those warm summer days, slow combustion wood heater for the winter days
• Master bedroom with polished timber floor boards, split system air conditioner
* 2 good sized minor bedrooms
• Renovated kitchen/meals with modern features, stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, range hood, ample cupboard space
* Bathroom to modern standards with double sized shower with his and hers shower heads, glass doors, free standing vanity
• Convenience of an extensive drive way for privacy and easy access to the home
If you want to feel like you are living in the country but still in the city, well look no further. Situated only minutes away is Midland Gate Shopping Centre, Midland train and bus Station, major highways (Roe, Great Eastern and Northern) with Perth Airport approx 15 minutes away.
Great investment return, currently leased until 18/8/2017 at $400pw.
This home must be inspected to be appreciated.
For further information and to arrange a private viewing contact agent.
- Land Size Approx. - 1886 m2
- Close to Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Close to Schools