12 Atkinson Court, Stratton WA 6056
HAS A 36 SQM POWERED WORKSHOP House - Property ID: 896639
In fact it is plumbed with a sink too!
Ideal 1995 built Brick & tile home for the Tradie or Handyman.
Wow, look at the inside presentation, the owner has spent a lot of time and money to get it to where it shines now!
To make it great, for the boss lady too!
When I asked the current owner what made him buy in this location, he said, it is a good quite spot with no traffic running past his house, which made it safe for his children to play out front.
Some of the features include;
* Renovated bathroom
* kitchen has had a makeover
* Front lounge room and meals/family area is to the rear
* Metal roller shutters to the front windows
* Tough wire mesh front security door and new front door with leadlight features
* Two split system reverse cycle air conditioners
* Well fenced front and rear for children and pets
* Rear access to 36 sqm workshop with some shelving staying, outside shower, concreted area for parking plus shade patio
* Hot water electric system approximately one year old
* Fish pond, birdbath to the front, plus shade sales over a nice sitting area
* Shire rates are approximately $1570
* Water rates approximately $823.00
Please note; the chooks in the yard and fish out back are not part of the sale.
For further information or your own private viewing contact agent now.
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
- Close to Shops