77 Sunbury Road, Victoria Park WA 6100
Just Listed Just Sold House - Property ID: 912831
More properties wanted. Missed out Buyers are ready to buy.
Green Title Townhouse under $600K in prime location in Victoria Park
Take advantage of lowest interest rate ever and secure a property in one of the most sought after LOCATIONS in Victoria Park. Close to the new Perth Football Stadium, as well as the new training ground for the West Coast Eagles. You don't need to be an Eagle's fan but you need to act now as this property will be sold FAST.
It is a great opportunity to live near the CBD and NOW is the best time to invest in Victoria Park.
This beautifully presented 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse has all the features of urban lifestyle living:
• Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe, air conditioner, ceiling fan
• Two bedrooms with built in robes, ceiling fans
• Bathroom with shower, bath and vanity
• Open plan kitchen/dining and living room with air conditioning
• Reticulated flowerbeds
• A cosy and quiet backyard with a Pergola provides you the perfect relaxation zone after a busy day.
This property would suit:
• Busy professional couple: Spacious and easy care home just 3 km from CBD
• Small family with kids: plenty of room and nearby educational facilities and playgroups
• Investors: Good rental return as this property is close to CBD
CBD distance is just 3km
Daily shopping is a leisurely stroll away.
Famous Victoria Park "Cappuccino Cafe Strip"
Supermarkets like Coles and Woolworths
Crown Casino & Entertainment complex
Victoria Park station is only an 8-minute walk
Nearby Parks includes:
Brownes Stadium, Rayment Park, Reed Park, John McMillian Park and Kate Street Reserve
Ursula Frayne Catholic College
Lathlain Play Groups and St. Clare's Primary School
Easy Access to:
Great eastern Highway
Land size: 235 sqm
Council rate: $ 2077/pa approximately
Water rate: $1200/pa approximately.
This is a low maintenances home, so that you have more time to enjoy the famous Caf Strip of Victoria Park.
For your private viewing please feel free contact Ana on 0481 092 390
There are 3 most important factors in choosing real esate:
ENJOY A PLEASANT REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE WITH ME.
Contact agent Ana Borcherdt M:0481 092 390 for private viewing
- Land Size Approx. - 235 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Green Tittle