34 Waterhall Road, South Guildford WA 6055
Home of Good Luck / Yun Qi 运气 House - Property ID: 928349
This home comes with a bonus 4m x 6m Workshop. A fresh coat of paint has refreshed and rejuvenated this home, new kitchen cupboards installed, new blinds and bathroom has been re-grouted.
Now this property is bursting with fresh energy to provide you a home of Joy and Luck.
Right Price for this energetic property suiting:
• Investor wanting to start or add to their property portfolio
• Down-sizer wanting a little less work but fairly good size and manageable space
• First Home Buyer... this property is your home
• Fly in and Fly out worker desiring easy airport access
• Master bedroom with mirrored robes, wooden look floors, ceiling fan very light and bright
• Minor bedrooms of good size with robe recess
• Neat and fresh bathroom with separate shower, vanity and bath
• Open plan Kitchen with ample cupboards and workbench space overlooking Dining/Living areas.
• Formal Lounge at the entrance with split system air conditioner, wooden look floors
• 4m x 6m Workshop
• Single door carport drive through to workshop, room to park 3 cars
• Patio overlooking a big backyard garden
• Enclosed front garden providing privacy and security
• Reticulated gardens, lawns and trees
• Fully fenced block of 504 sqm and living space of 110 sqm
• Plenty of natural light throughout the house
Situated in a well sought after location of Guildford, within 5 minutes' drive to new IGA Shopping, opposite to nature reserve and walking distance to Kulungar Park and Helena River.
Location is very suitable for stress-free access to highway, making CBD approachable in 15 minutes, 20 minutes drive to the Airport a big bonus and easy access to main arteries for travel. Close proximity to Midland Station. Midland Gate Shopping Centre and Centre Point Shopping Centre provide you with all the shopping indulgences.
This property of Good Energy is surrounded with good schools like Guildford Grammar, Governor Stirling High School, local primary schools and preschools for your kids.
For your Feel Good Indulgence enjoy yourself with varieties of cafes and restaurants, antic shops along James Street in Guildford. Explore Guildford Heritage Trail. Your Sundays will never be dull!!
Regular cultural events in Guildford Town Hall, Music festivals, Midlandia Comedy shows, Yoga studios, Twilight Market, Antic and Collectable Markets, Swan Valley Food & Wine culinary choices and Caversham wild life experience will bring abundance of experience in fun and joy for you and your family.
CONVINIENCE + CULTURE + LOCATION + GOOD PRICE!
Please take action today to book an appointment with me to secure this property of Good Luck/Yun Qi.
Call Agent Ana Borcherdt today Mobile: 0481092390
- Land Size Approx. - 504 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport