5 Koomyle Mews, Viveash WA 6056
IDEAL FAMILY HOME !!! House - Property ID: 931994
This immaculate home is very impressive and walking through the double front doors you are greeted at the formal tiled
grand entrance and separate formal lounge with lovely plush carpeting and formal dinning .
You will also notice the bright pristine rooms and neutral colour palette completed by the warmth and easy care of the tiled flooring.
The master bedroom, walk in robe , generous in size ensuite ,with corner spa bath double vanity,shower.
Bedrooms 2,3 and 4 are generous in size , all with built in robes and high ceilings .
Central to the home is the bright open plan family room embracing the kitchen ,meals & games room, all overlooking the under dome roof alfresco outdoor entertaining area . No locking mum away in the kitchen here, she has complete control over the whole family and never misses anything!. From the kitchen she can keep an eye on the kids outside and in the separate large games room now set up as a bar area. With glass door and easy care tiling, this room has a multitude of uses, home gym, parents retreat, kids play room, it's up to you.
Practice your Master Chef skills in this well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench space and storage. Features include a large walk pantry, stainless steel wall oven, 4 gas burner hot plates, electric oven and shoppers entry.
There is drive through side access for additional parking if required, as well as the double garage.
Come along to view this beautiful home made for comfortable living and tranquil life style METRES from the Swan River
Notable features include:
- Classy entrance with double doors, great for getting in large furniture
- Stunning pillars and window treatments, verticals, curtains and pelmets
- Master suite with walk in robe and large en suite with spa
- Formal dining room
- Classy sunken formal lounge
- Swanky kitchen with lots of storage and shoppers entry
- Sunken games room
- Meals and family room
- Tiled floors and carpets
- Outdoor patio living includes slide down screens
- 2 car garage parking under the main roof
- New duct ed air-conditioning
- Bore reticulation / 581 sqm block with gorgeous gardens
- Walk to the River, schools, shops and train station or catch a bus
- River walk trail or cycle path nearby
- Close to Primary and High Schools (public or private)
Please call Helen Colja 0411 152 777 or email email@example.com for your private viewing.
- Land Size Approx. - 581 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Bore reticulation
- Alarm System