24 Markham Way, Swan View WA 6056
$565,000 Backyard Paradise
THE ENTERTAINER ! House - Property ID: 935856
Welcome to this stunning and immaculate family home with great views of the Darling Ranges hills from your front yard.
This large home has been completely renovated, it offers 2 master bedrooms and 3 minor bedrooms. The large master bedroom has a deluxe resort styled ensuite, huge walk in robe with French Doors leading out to the back garden.
Low maintenance designer front and back yard with astro turf, outdoor spa, large under cover patio with BBQ, bar, sink, large shed and fruit trees.
If you love to cook up a storm this is the kitchen for you, stone bench tops, island bench, lots cupboards and draws for storage.
No need to go to the cinema as you can enjoy your own movie nights in the privacy of your own home in the grand theatre room.
This fantastic property immediately catches your eye with impressive landscaped front gardens and beautifully designed exteriors.
* Wonderful theatre entertainment area
* Sparkling out door spa
* Light filled open plan living and dining room
* Spacious kitchen with stone bench tops, island bench, floor to ceiling cupboards and draws highlighted by the brilliant white to black contrast, electric cooktop and oven, dishwasher and pantry.
* Master bedroom looks out over the spa and features large walk in robes and en suite with direct access through the French doors out to the decking . The other bedrooms are of a good size
* Main bathroom with bath and shower, floor to ceiling tiles and a joining the second master bedroom
* Ducted evaporated air conditioning
* Laundry with plenty of bench space
* Generous double lock up garage with access to back yard
When buying a home, the style and functionality is very important as is the Location. Some of the major attractions include the Swan View shopping centre a short stroll away, Perth Airports 15 minutes' drive away, Midland Gate Shopping Centre 10 minute drive away, John Forrest National Park close by, the famous Swan Valley wineries, cafes only 10 minutes away. Need I say more?
This home offers the complete package, for further information or your private inspection don't hesitate to call or email me Helen Colja 0411 152 777 email@example.com you won't be disappointed.
- Land Size Approx. - 702 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Theatre Room