51 DUDLEY STREET, Midland WA 6056
Nothing compares to this one! - UNDER APPLICATION House - Property ID: 940013
This is probably the greatest, most versatile Family Home.
Its DOUBLE STORY and it's MASSIVE - well over 300 square metres of living, playing, relaxing or whatever space!
The ground floor it the real bonus here with seemingly endless room- It is so cavernously versatile you could have a Dance, or any kind of studio in it, and still with space to spare! - It could be ideal for business storage, Home Office, or even be a separate self- contained bedroom, extended Family, Granny or Teen retreat. It does have its own bathroom, Kitchen area, and a great Home Theatre area. Currently it also has a partitioned bedroom setup, but you could adapt it to suit almost any multiple living arrangement-There are no existing permanent internal walls on the ground floor- put them where you want!
Upstairs adjacent to the huge Kitchen is the family room and opposite is a large symmetrically hexagonal bay window lounge/ formal dining room with windows that overlook the front balcony and magnificent formal entry stairway. The three upstairs bedrooms and attendant bathroom are all of generous size. The lawned backyard, as viewed from the high rear balcony seems huge too, and at its extremity has a remnant deck that once bordered a huge swimming pool.
With this supremely interesting home you also have an extended undercroft garage and two separate under balcony storage and workshop rooms- more versatility!!!
Some features to note (too many to list, see for yourself):
• Three bedrooms upstairs, One large open retreat downstairs with bathroom
• Over 300 square metres of living, relaxing, playing or whatever space
• Adaptable, wall-less Ground Floor -supreme Open Plan possibilities with garage access
• Great Island Kitchen-Suit the larger family- TWO ovens & contemporary fitout
• Large formal lounge area and separate dining
• Balcony views -High up
• Extremely solid, well-built edifice like Family Home
• Lockable Store rooms/workshop.
• Remote garage fully enclosed
• Pets allowed upon application
• Long term lease options available set up and stay
• Walking distance to La Salle College, shops, train station and short 5 min drive to Midland Hospital, Midland Gate, Swan Tafe and so much more!
All home open times will be advertised when booked.
Alternatively should this time not be convenient and you wish to arrange a private viewing please contact the office on 9274 1655.
Also please note we do not accept online applications. Applications will be given at time of viewing.
PROFESSIONALS 5 STAR REALTY
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport