18 Williamson Lane, Stratton WA 6056
UNDER OFFER IN 5 DAYS by Ana Borcherdt House - Property ID: 983312
"WINNER OF 5 STAR REALTY'S TOP SELLING AGENT IN 2017."
This property is staged by Agent Ana Borcherdt, a complimentary service to her clients.
Want your property to be SEEN & HEARD & SOLD
CALL ANA NOW on M: 0481 092 390
GOOD CHOICE! - LOCATION, FAMILY LIFE-STYLE & ENTERTAINING
JUST RENOVATED home with spacious back yard on 500sqm block is nestled in a CUL-DE-SAC for you to enjoy inside and out. The house has been freshly painted throughout in neutral color. New laminate flooring installed in all bedrooms and lounge.
The kitchen has been modernised and brand-new appliances installed, provides plenty of storage for a growing family. Floor to ceiling TILING in the bathroom.
Stylishly presented home has an exuberant appeal, inviting you to your new home, nothing more to be done but MOVE IN.
Spacious backyard boasts:
• Below ground pool for your family fun time & relaxation
• Plenty of space for all your DIY activities
• Plenty of space for kids to play outdoor
• Play with your dog in your own backyard
Recently refreshed and rejuvenated property features:
• Common areas have slate stone flooring
• All 3 bedrooms have built in robes
• Spacious bathroom with separate toilet
• Good size laundry
• Two garden sheds for storage
• Big backyard with patio with pergola
• Sparkling underground pool to entertain and enjoy
• Big front yard with lawn and garden
• Single carport direct access to the backyard and additional parking
• Garden beds and lawn at the backyard
• Roller shutter for natural cool and security
• SMA Solar Inverter with 6 panels saving you electricity bills
• Reverse cycle air conditioning in two bedrooms and ceiling fans in two bedrooms
• Alarm system
• Shire rate approx.: $1790.00 pa
• Water rate approx.: $905.00 pa
The house is walking distance to Middle Swan primary school, park and sports oval.
The local Stratton shopping centre for all your weekly shopping is a short 5 min drive away. The closest major shopping centre is Midland Gate with all its commercial amenities. It's like the Osborne Park of the East.
This property is priced to sell, register your interest before it is too late.
Call Ana Borcherdt from Professionals 5 Star Realty NOW to register a viewing.
M: 0481 092 390 or E: email@example.com
- Building Size Approx. - 101 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 500 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alarm System