50 Woodward Circle, Marangaroo WA 6064
offers in $400's
ONE OF THE BEST STREET IN THE AREA House - Property ID: 984709
- IDYLLIC LOCATION & 698 sqm CORNER BLOCK SIZE
- SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME with MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS
- LARGE COVERED PATIO for OUTDOOR ENTERTAINMENT
- FRESHLY PAINTED INTERIORS
The charming house is located on a premium street. Generously outlined plans reminiscing of a cottage styled home, with steep roof lines, brick exterior and cozy interior. No, it's not small, with three separate large living areas, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. From the entrance with a feature wall that leads to the resident rooms separately to the living areas with kitchen in the centre. A-pitched roof backyard Patio with large built-in BBQ perfect for fun times with family and friends.
Garden beds and lawns at front and back of this charming house. You have plenty of space to create a garden of choice, including veggie and herb patch.
Solid Buying in prime location!!
- Master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite
- Other three bedrooms with built-ins
- Second bathroom
- Laundry with generous storage space
- Separate formal lounge and dining
- Separate games room
- Open plan kitchen/ dining / family area
- Large Alfresco area with A- Frame pitched roof
- Powered 4m x 5.5m Shed
- Multiple heating and cooling units
- Lockable single garage with additional 4 parking spaces
- Block 698 sqm
- Built in 1985
- Shire rates approx.:$1750 pa
- Water rate approx.: $1025 pa
Local amenities include John Moloney Park (opposite), as well as nearby Marangaroo Golf club and Kingsway Sporting Complex. Plenty of schools to choose from including nearby Rawlinson Primary school, John Septimus Roe and Emmanuel Christian Community Schools.
Convenient to everything i.e. two local shopping centres at Warwick Grove, Kingsway and Alexander Heights. Close to local medical centre.
Just 4 train stations to Perth.
Perth CBD is only a 15 minutes' drive and Hillarys boat harbour just 15 minutes.
Marangaroo is one of the most affordable housing markets. What else can you ask for?
Secure this family home positioned perfectly for a spacious and quality lifestyle.
Call Ana Borcherdt NOW on Mobile: 0481 092 390 or Email: email@example.com
"WINNER OF 5 STAR REALTY'S TOP SELLING AGENT IN 2017."
- Land Size Approx. - 698 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Alfresco Kitchen
- Alarm System