179 Patricia Street, Caversham WA 6055
From $489,000 +
BIG CORNER BLOCK with SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME House - Property ID: 986451
Premiere Home Open Sat & Sun 12 - 12.40 pm
Ana Borcherdt the dynamic agent, proudly presents: Something Special!!!
A pleasant 4 bedrooms x 2 bathrooms Family home where "Quality time" with family meets "Fun time" for parties and entertainments.
Large backyard and ample of parking space around the corner block allows the ultimate party time with friends and family.
Combination of paved area all around the house, a gazebo, lawn, trees and greenery make a perfect setting for your outdoor entertainment. You have an option to build a workshop accessing from the garage and park your caravan or boat. Property is fully fenced without a gate.
Freshly painted home throughout, shines in presentation and features. Walking through the designer front garden, the double door entrance welcomes you to this lovely home with open arms.
At the entrance, you have the enclosed theatre room, or you can convert it to a home business room. Open plan dining/kitchen/family with high ceiling has plenty of natural light and cheerful ambiance for quality time with your family.
Solid buying includes:
• Theatre rooms with French doors and recesses ceiling
• Master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in
• Three good sized bedrooms with built-ins
• Second bathroom with shower and bath
• Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family room with high ceiling
• Ducted Air conditioning
• SOLARHART hot water system
• Double lockable garage
• Parking for boat or caravan
• Two Garden sheds
• Built in 2005
• Council Rate: $2000 pa
• Water Rate: $ 125.34 pa
• Block size: 711sqm
• Living area: 148 apprx
• Recently developed Caversham Village Shopping centre
• Approx. 17 Km to the city
• 340 bus service to Bassendean Train Station
• Local wineries and cafes, enjoy International Cuisine in Swan Valley wineries.
Call now Ana Borcherdt M: 0481 092 390 NOW to view this new listing property
"WINNER OF PROFESSIONALS 5 STAR REALTY'S TOP SELLING AGENT IN 2017."
- Building Size Approx. - 148 m2
- Land Size Approx. - 711 m2
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Large Backyard
- Alarm System